Reword this text at minimum.
Get where you’re going in grand Disney style: enjoy a leisurely cruise on a charming water launch or stately ferryboat.
Turn your travel into a treat on our fleet of boats that’s an attraction in itself.
Take in the scenery and relax with welcome breezes as you sail around Seven Seas Lagoon and Bay Lake. Feel the wind in your hair and the magic in the air as you cruise Crescent Lake and Lake Hollywood. Water taxis and ferries sail to and from Magic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios and Disney Springs. Most routes run on 15- to 30-minute intervals.
Magic Kingdom Park
Accessible by water launch (also known as water taxi) from:
- Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- The Villas at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boulder Ridge Villas at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
Ferryboats connect Magic Kingdom park to the Transportation and Ticket Center.
Epcot and Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Accessible by boat from:
- Disney’s BoardWalk Inn
- Disney’s BoardWalk Villas
- Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Disney’s Beach Club Villas
- Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Walt Disney World Swan Hotel
- Walt Disney World Dolphin Hotel
Accessible by ferryboat from:
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort—French Quarter
- Disney’s Port Orleans Resort—Riverside
- Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Hours of operation vary subject to water and weather conditions. Please note that no luggage or alcohol of any type is permitted on Disney watercraft. All strollers must be folded and stowed out of the aisle. Medical strollers for disabled Guests will be treated as wheelchairs.
How to Use Walt Disney World Water Transportation
Getting where you want to go is easy when riding aboard Walt Disney World Water Transportation—including water launch, boat and ferryboat service to Magic Kingdom park, Epcot, Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Disney Springs and select Walt Disney World Resort hotels.
Simply wait at one of the convenient and well-marked pickup points throughout Walt Disney World Resort. Your ride will then arrive—usually within minutes—ready to transport you to a variety of destinations. Keep in mind that certain destinations are not direct; you may be required to take a connecting mode of transportation to reach your destination.
For more information or further assistance, just ask a Cast Member!
Find Walt Disney World® Water Transportation