A trip to Disney World is an experience like no other. The moment you step foot onto Main Street USA, the magical atmosphere takes over. You’ll want to make sure you’re prepared for everything the parks have to offer so that you can enjoy your visit without any worries. Here’s what you should bring with you and what you should leave at home.
Pack These Essentials
- Rain Gear – Florida weather can be unpredictable, so it’s always good to pack rain gear just in case. Make sure to bring a poncho or umbrella, as well as some water-resistant shoes!
- Comfy Shoes – You will be doing tons of walking throughout the park, so make sure this is a top priority when packing your shoes. As long as they are comfortable and supportive, any type of shoe will do! But if possible, try wearing closed-toe shoes; sandals may not provide enough protection from wet surfaces or rough terrain.
- Snacks – While there are plenty of delicious treats throughout Disney World, having some snacks on hand can save you time and money (and keep those hangry moments at bay!). It’s also nice to have something light with you while walking around during the hot summer months.
Don’t Pack These Items
- Sharp Objects – Knives, scissors, machetes—you get the idea! Leave these items at home because they are not allowed in any of the theme parks or resorts.
- Valuables – You don’t want anything valuable getting lost in all of the fun! Keep your valuables safe by not bringing them into the parks or onto rides. If necessary, lock them up in one of the rental lockers located near each attraction entrance.
- Costumes – Adults aren’t allowed to wear costumes inside any of Disney World’s theme parks (with some exceptions). So leave your adult-sized Cinderella dress at home and opt for some Disney-themed clothing instead!
A trip to Disney World is an amazing experience that shouldn’t be taken lightly—which means that packing smartly is essential! With these tips and guidelines in mind, we hope that your next visit will be both magical and worry-free! Just remember: pack snacks and comfy shoes but leave sharp objects and valuables behind! Happy travels!